Searching...
Sunday 30 September 2018

Crane and The Wolf Moral Story

The Crane and The Wolf
Once there lived a wolf. One fine day it feels hungry. The wolf was in search of his prey. He spotted a goat was grazing near by. The goat started to run. Before the goat can escape, the wolf pounced him and killed instantly. He started to enjoy the flesh of the goat. While relishing the flesh of the goat, suddenly something is hurting his throat badly. 

It is a piece of bone of the goat. It is neither coming out nor going in. He was helpless. It was hurting the wolf so much. Anything it was to eat it pains more. He asked all his friends to help him but everyone denied. At last he spotted a crane nearby a lake. This crane has a long beak. Let me take his help to remove the bone that is stuck in my throat. I can then enjoy the goat’s flesh.’

Dear crane, How are you? ‘My dear crane do not worry. I will not harm you. I need your help. If you help me, then i will gift you something very useful’. What help do you want from me? There is a painful bone piece stuck on my throat. Can you please remove it with your long beak?

The wolf opened his mouth wide. The crane immediately pulled out the bone piece. Swiftly the wolf started to walk away. 

Hey! Where is my gift? You are not even thanking me for relieving you of the painful bone. Thank me that I let you go alive. If you want the reward then you will have to enter my stomach! Forget the gift. I better save my life, said the crane.

Morals: Expect No reward for serving the wicked.

0 comments:

 
Back to top!